Monday, March 12, 2012

20-somethings getting Botox for preventative reasons?

While the majority of individuals who get Botox injections are older than 35, doctors say that the anti-aging treatment is becoming more popular among men and women in their 20's as well.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/asaps/plastic-surgery-news-briefs/~3/oiuFK4WH2Wk/20-somethings-botox-preventative-reasons-1036163

Mobile Technology Bay Area Rapid Transit BlackBerry Bold 9900 Virtualization

1 comment:

  1. I can't agree with people that think they can prevent the signs of aging using Botox. A 20 years old girl doesn't need botox and maybe she has a healthy diet and that will help her delay the signs of aging until she'll get over 40....so that means she should have botox for 30 years to do nothing? it's absurd.....No one needs to prevent something when that something can be removed very easy using the same tool.
    I had my first botox Toronto session after my 45th birthday because I took good care of my skin. No need for preventative botox, that's just a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete