Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear D.C. gyms: Please offer adult gymnastics

Somewhere in the middle of interviewing Alvaro Maldonado about his plans for a dance studio last summer, we got to talking about what kids are into these days. ?You should totally offer a ?Glee? dance class,? I suggested, never expecting he would take my advice. Or that it would turn out to be so good. Apparently, students at Dupont Circle?s Ballet Teatro Internacional Dance Institute can?t get enough show choir choreography.

So, now that I have a proven track record, I?m hoping someone out there will finally be interested in launching the fitness concept I?ve dreamed about for years: a downtown gymnastics center that caters to adults.

Read full article >>

Source: http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/click.phdo?i=e75e14cf2de6f26f5ec97b4332be196e

Search Engines Mac OS X Lion mad men tim duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment